The Art of Effective Physician Communication
Time & Location
About the Event
Join this intimate and very interactive learning experience with Dr. Wilkins and Hedi Aguiar, RN. Both instructors designed this workshop, wrote a book together on this subject, and have presented this workshop all around the country and now are making it available as a virtual training.
**Please note that due to the interactive nature of the workshop, the group size is very limited and therefore early registration is recommended to secure your participation.**
Descriptor: To facilitate understanding of the mind, culture, and motivations of physicians and to empower the learner with resources in how to effectively partner and build rapport with physicians.
Objectives: By the end of the workshop, the learner will be able to
- List the 6 basic human needs of a physician.
- Describe the 5 F’s of physician engagement.
- Identify personality styles and how to adjust communication accordingly.
- Describe the cultural considerations to be made when communicating with physicians.
- Identify the 4 T’s of physician control.
- Describe the 7 powers of using questions.
- Demonstrate the impact of assumptions on communication outcomes.
- Demonstrate communication techniques to be employed when interacting with physicians.
Workshop material will be mailed to each registrant prior to the workshop. Please provide the best mailing address on the registration form.
Workshop Times Clarification:
** The time of the workshop is reflected in CST. The workshop will be at 10:15am - 5:30pm EST / 7:15am - 2:30pm PST.
Please note that registration fees are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that Fundamental Roots has to cancel the workshop, registrations will be reimbursed minus a 3% processing fee.
- Sold OutPhysician Communication$475$4750$0